Ravi Kant

Advocate , Supreme Court of India

(M) 09899699210

E Mail:

Mr Ravi Kant completed his law from the Campus Law Centre, Delhi University. He is actively involved in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and Haryana and in Criminal Law. Mr Ravi Kant has an active interest in Public Causes and is an constitutional expert. Mr Ravi Kant is the President of National Network of Lawyers for Rights and Justice (NNLRJ). The National Network of Lawyers for Rights and Justice is a group of activist Lawyers committed for fighting disparities and inequality through legal cases. The NNLRJ takes up pro bono cases in the Supreme Court of India and Different High Courts.

Activities and Affiliations:

  • President, National Network of Lawyers for Rights and Justice
  • President , Center for Legal Research and Training
  • Chief Advisor, Shakti Vahini .

E Mail:

Mobile : 09899699210


14 Responses

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. anita said, on June 3, 2011 at 16:00

    Bangalore court has ordered respondent to pay applicant maintenance. Also, court has granted interim custody to the applicant.
    Respondent has not complied with any of the court orders.
    What are the next steps for the applicant to make the respondent comply with court orders?
    The respondent works in Dubai and has taken the child to Dubai. The whereabouts of the child and the respondent in Dubai is not disclosed by the respondent and his lawyer. The place of employment of the respondent is not known.
    How can the applicant get help from the court to implement its own orders when they are not complied by the respondent?
    Can the court be asked to pass orders for the Indian police to arrest the respondent and can the court issue a warrant for detention of the respondent when he uses his passport to return to India or for the Indian consulate not to renew his passport so he returns to India to comply with the court order?

  2. Sandy Sanil said, on May 27, 2012 at 12:35

    I have a very unique problem ; my wife has been tortured by my parents from the time she has been married to me. They expect her to get them money and fund their luxuries. As an individual it is very easy to solve this issue by separation and creating a nuclear setup. But what I want is to give them a taste of their own medicine so that they realize that in laws is not about the power and tantrums

  3. Deepak Yadav said, on November 19, 2012 at 03:44

    sir,i am planning to marry a willing inter-caste girl who is major. But i apprehend her parent’s lodging a false fir of kidnpnp against me and my father,who is a gov servant. So i request you to suggest me the course of action to follow.
    Thanking you

  4. paulas said, on November 21, 2012 at 21:40

    hamara desh international criminal court ka member kyu nahì hona chahta hai. Kai log curruption ke baare main baat karte hai.par kai international criminal court ke baare main kyu baat nahi karte hai.jab ke hamare desh ko iski sakt jarurat hai.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: